Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

measure ur own happiness

oh, its 2am..can't sleep..so, blogging time ;)

i hv met many kinds of people lately...some of them I felt really comfortable to be with and some of them I fell likeee ermm, its better not to know each other..sorry..but I can explain why...

I'm kind of person that doesn't really like the 'show off' people..yeah, I hate that..when u come to me juz to let me know how happy your life is, how much your salary is compared to me, and the worst thing is to tell me how pathetic I am and how lucky you are..if you are in that list, you better not appear in front of my face...

my principle of life is simple..mind your own business..i did mine, and you did yours..perfect right??
no need to tell me how perfect your life is bcoz its not important for me AT ALL and I will not tell you how my life is, either I'm happy or not bcoz I know, it won't affect your life, my life story will not making you more happier or make you richer...

if you are really happy, no need to tell the whole world bcoz people can juz read it from your face..if you try so hard to tell people, you look like a loser..sorry

No comments: