Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sorry For The Stupid Things...

Sometimes we wish for the better
When we have it good as it gets
Sometimes the grass isn't greener
Sometimes we find out we forget
Sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
Sometimes I do stupid things to you
When I really don't mean it all

Sometimes the wrong Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So I'm sorry for the stupid things
I wish I didn't do but I do
Sometimes I wish I was smarter
Wish I was a bit more like you
Not making stupid decisions made at the last minute
You live to regret when it's through
Well, sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
Sometimes I do stupid things to you
When I really didn't mean it all
I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do
I regret for everything stupid that I do..
somtime I don't know it was stupid...
but I have to realize those stupid things were
the one who bring us to where we are now
Soalan: baper byk perkataan 'stupid' kt ayat2 di atas??? wakaka...

No comments: