Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Jerry Maguire...

6pm already..blogging time..hihi

Jerry Maguire
*********************
I watch that movie last night at TV2...1st time i spent 2hrs watching TV2 without changing 2 another channel..good enough huh

sincerely speaking, i love that movie..i love Dorothy's character..
from her eyes, we can see how much she love Jerry..but Jerry doesn't share the same feeling..
however they finally got married..for Dorothy, she marry Jerry bcoz she loves him so much..but for Jerry, he married her out of fear of being alone and because he enjoyed playing father to Dorothy's son

once Dorothy realize Jerry married her not bcoz of love, she breaks up with him...
little words i still remember till now:-
"On the surface, everything seems fine. I've got this great guy. And he loves my kid. And he sure does like me a lot. And I can't live like that. It's not the way I'm built."

i don't know why i love Dorothy's character so much..maybe 'Dorothy' is in me in some point..

No comments: